LATEST NEWS

Blast From The Past

• Author
    PENETRATOR USA
    Participant

Thought I’d share with you guys. |B|Texas_Outlaw (RIP), Bones’ former clan leader, made this image about 10 years ago, maybe longer. See how many tags you recognize.

2011 Bones

Well when I figure out how to put the image up, I will!

TwistedSoldier
    Participant

i sure do miss him you have to host it and link it.

PENETRATOR USA
    Participant

Site will not let me edit or delete my original post… 🙁
    So I’m “replying”

SCS_EVO
    Participant

there i am and my doughter the mist and cearya10 is my doughter

PENETRATOR USA
    Participant

I did not realize they were your kids. It really had a lot of family members playing, especially around 2011. CHILLY I’d been playing with since the M-INC days.

SCS_EVO
    Participant

only 1 cearya10 i am the mist i use to be the sr admin when tex took over and ace
    i went by mist or snurks as katana would say snurkalies and bigbones steped down

SCS_tom19303

That is cool!

HSV
    Participant

i remember that image from a long time ago

SCS_EVO
    Participant

right head like 10 years or so ago give or take a few

HSV
    Participant

that picture brings back alot of memories, all in all alot of good people, you missed Val by about what 12 months or so, he was whining about hit boxes and so forth like he has since the dawn of time and well it didnt go well for him. I miss Shank, what a great dude, he is the God of Camping, Shank could literally camp for 4:45 and still plant. The greatest camper of all time. Always hearing Shank and Val rag each other was the greatest thing, it was so good it was like its own food group. Well listening to Texas talk, obviously you had to detune your ears to the midwest, but he was a great dude.

SCS_Hammer
    Keymaster

Wow, do those names bring back some memories. That method of presentation is a really great idea. Thanks for posting this!

PENETRATOR USA
    Participant

Ya, I miss Shank too. I heard about the Val ban. But those 2 were fun to listen to when in top form.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar