LATEST NEWS

Hey everybody!

• Author
    Mason.Lewis.
    Participant

Hope all is doing well! I know I pop in from time to time to see how you guys are doing! I end my service in the Army next week and we move out to Houston. Hoping to get some game time in with you guys again soon! Whats your usual schedule time for the server when people are on? Cant wait to see you guys again! Everyone be safe!

SCS_knuckle
    Participant

Hey Mason! Nice to kinda meet you. : )

Congrats on the end of service and the move! I lived in Austin from 1998 to 2014 and have family in Houston. Hope you like the heat! : D

Lately, the server seems to be busy from around 5PM CDT to around 8-8:30PM CDT.

Looking forward to seeing you on the server! : )

SCS_tom19303

Hiya Mason!!! Great to hear from you and thanks for your service!!! I will be great when you can play again as i miss the easy kills!!! 🙂

Mason.Lewis.
    Participant

Thank you for your support! Thats awesome, I have family right outside of Austin out in the Georgetown area as well! Really glad to finally be here and touch down. hopefully i can set some roots down and stop moving for good!!! Ill make sure i get some time in to play with everyone!

Mason.Lewis.
    Participant

Its easy to get kills when you lay down on your belly and wait! see you guys in the server soon!

SCS_Devilmurray
    Participant

Who is dis Noob guy????

SCS_tom19303

Yep laying down like a sack of potatoes!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar