LATEST NEWS

Hey guys

• Author
    TwistedSoldier
    Participant

Im so thankful that you guys kept the server going after all these years, most of yall remember me as |B|Fink, not twistedsoldier. I had soooo much fun playing last week on the ow server. If theres anything i can do to help keep the servers going please let me know. SCS has stood strong with all bad things that has happened over the past years. we have lost a few loved that will always be in our memories and our hearts, and you keeping the server going is honoring all of those who made this community stay strong through all the years. Kudos guys, see yall in the server. I just wanted to stop by and say howw thankful i am and how awesome it was to play again.

SCS_tom19303

It’s great to have you back again! This year will be 20 strong for SCS. Lost some good ones and gained some good ones!
    See You In My Sights!!! Tom

TwistedSoldier
    Participant

i cant believe its been that long geez. Congrats on the big 20 SCS

PENETRATOR USA
    Participant

20 years! So when’s the party?

SCS_Hammer
    Keymaster

Great to hear from you Fink!
    I hope all is well with you and your loved ones during this weird time. I love hearing from all the long timers in the community. We’ve all lost people along the way and I’m glad to hear you will never forget them. We all feel that way I believe.

HSV
    Participant

Pen, party was at Tom’s house, didnt you get the invite?…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar