LATEST NEWS

New PC (almost) so…

• Author
    SCS_Hammer
    Keymaster

Yesterday I received the last of my parts for a new PC build. So tomorrow I’m going to try and assemble it I’m sure it’ll work out fine unless something came broken. My PC went for a dump 6 months ago and I’ve been using my 10 year old ‘lowest price at the time’ laptop since. Lots of fun. If it all works out you’ll see me playing again. If it doesn’t you be able to hear me crying. My girlfriend also talked me into forking out another $25 bucks for real high speed internet I’ve been playing all these years with the second lowest tier out of 5 and they installed fiber on my street a few years ago. My Irish side resisted her a long time but gave in when she pointed out ‘you only live once you bloody cheap so and so’. I also eat fibre so maybe I’ll have a lot going for me soon. Anyways that’s the update.

SCS_tom19303

Very cool! Hope to see you soon! I will be scared of that high speed internet! LOL

SCS_Vermin
    Participant

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

SCS_Hammer
    Keymaster

OK the build was successful. Been up for a few days loading on apps and games and setting things up the way I like them.

My COD4 disk was too scratched to install so I went to Steam and bought it. Finally got it working this morning. What a lot of nonsense that was despite the 30 different webpages devoted to getting it fixed up, none of which were right or maybe partly right, I managed through superior intellectual ability (trail and error) and excellent commonsense skills (fantastic guessing) to overcome all the obstacles the developers and game sites have against Multiplayer COD4. If that is what everyone who buys it on Steam has to go through then I can see why there are rarely any new players coming to the server.
    Summary – I can now play on our server. The Cost – I am now under a Doctor’s care for stress management. See you soon!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar