LATEST NEWS

Politics

• Author
    SCS_Momba
    Participant

Hi all!
    You would have to live under a rock to not know that it’s a Presidential election year here in the U.S. With that being said, I feel as though this particular election can bring out some pretty ugly confrontations and unfortunately discussions go south rather quickly. In lieu of that, I wanted to ask what the policy is here at SCS regarding discussion of politics in game and in TS? Is there any policy? If there isn’t, can we discuss possibly making the topic of politics off limits in game and in TS? I know for a fact we don’t all have the same political viewpoint and with the current divisiveness, I am seeing friendships ending and families breaking up. I would hate to see that happen here. Also, I enjoy coming here to get away from all of that. There are plenty of websites, groups, forums, social platforms, etc. you can join to express yourself and there is nothing wrong with that.

I am interested to hear what others have to say, for and against, and of course, if there is already policy regarding this and I am unaware, I apologize.

Thanks for reading everyone. <3

Hi Momba, thanks for asking! Generally we try to avoid discussing politics where possible though it can arise occasionally. Agree its best for those discussions to take place elsewhere such as websites, forums, social media etc. and leave TS / server for gaming.

Cheers
    MM

SCS_tom19303

We are a drama free clan and team speak so no politics here please.

ScS_DJC
    Participant

There’s an election 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

i agree with tom!

SCS_TOOLMontana
    Participant

Agreed, no politics or religion. These can be very divisive and could cause hard feelings. Thanks for bringing this up Momba and thx Tom for clarifying the rule.

HSV
    Participant

i only have one thing to say about this MOMBA….COOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar