LATEST NEWS

Rule 11 and 19 updates

• Author
    SCS_tom19303

Rule 11. Do not wall spam. Once visual contact has been lost, you can not shoot through walls.
    Rule 19. Explosives are to be used with visual confirmation or room clearing. If clearing a room, you must follow that explosive immediately. No carpet bombing.
    You are no longer allowed to through nades over a wall and follow. You can only throw one nade into a room for clearing and must follow immediately. No more 3 nades at a time. The same goes for c4.
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask Hammer, myself or another Admin.

HSV
    Participant

Just a question, as the rule pertains to entry, i.e. toss a nade or c4 to clear a room and enter it, what about second floor windows and doors, and my question is for both sides. can you toss a nade into a second story window or door from below if you have contact, and what is said contact, they ran in, they fired, and once you lose visual contact what is the rule. The reverse from the person on the second floor, can they just chuck things outward, not really knowing where you are. There is the team factor reporting where an enemy may be but for the simplest part of the question lets assume there isnt that interaction.

Not trying to be challenging, just trying to see how the rule with explosives sit with the shooting (walls) where as once you lose contact you cant shoot at a wall, but what about explosives, i am trying to eliminate me chucking bad explosives.

Thanks for whatever reply

HSV

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar