LATEST NEWS

TUNES!!!

• Author
    ScS_DJC
    Participant

Ok, I dont see any posts about music….

What do you listen too?

I like most genres of music but that wasn’t always the case, grew up listening to
    The Smiths
    The Cure
    Marillion
    U2
    REM
    BDP
    Public Enemy…onto Radiohead, Muse, Oasis, Blur, Ed Sheeran but like all sorts from Johnny Cash and Dolly to some modern pop music.

Loved going to festivals and concerts and hope once Covid has gone i can attend again.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by ScS_DJC.
    SCS_tom19303

I like all kinds of music. Blues, Rock, Rap, Country, Oldies and Hard Rock. Not a huge fan of boy bands. LOL! I grew up listening to W.R.I.F. Rock station in Detroit baby!!! The home of Rock and Roll!!! Oh and I like a little Disco. Don’t tell anybody in Detroit though.

SCS_Devilmurray
    Participant

I like AC/DC, Iron Maiden and the Argentinian Rock. I can show you my favourite band.

Los Redondos de Ricota

HSV
    Participant

Murray, im not gonna say this outloud, but if you like ACDC and Iron Maiden i could maybe like you a very little bit, but, dont tell anyone i said that

SCS_EVO
    Participant

a big list 50’s 60′ all way to date 2021 mostly rock tho not to fond of some of the new age stuff

SCS_Hammer
    Keymaster

I’m all over the place depending on mood. I like a lot of different genres from classical to hard rock.
    Grew up with The Who, Stones, The Police, Led Zep, Johnny Cash, Bowie, etc.
    Seen The Who, Stones, Bruce Springsteen, Tina Turner, Eurythemics in concert plus a bunch I can’t remember. Frank Soda LOL!

SCS_Zlange
    Participant

I am like Hammer. Big wide spread. Savoy Brown (Tool can’t deny Savoy Brown either…. =), The Rockets, The Alman Brother Band, Government Mule, anything with Ronnie James, Blue Oyster Cult, George Thourogood and the Destroyers, Bob Seger, Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Love 40’s big band jazz like Benny Goodman, Glenn Miller, Louis Armstrong. Harder Rock like Poison, Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, Dokken, Tesla, and many others. I like Country music like Merle Haggard, The Highwaymen, Garth Brooks, Tracy Bird, George Straight, and others.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar